Booking InformationDownload a booking form and the Terms and Conditions for using the Centre as a group venue and holiday accomodation.
Please complete and return the booking form, once a reservation has been made.
To come here on a residential holiday, applicants must be aged 16 and over, or be accompanied by an adult.
Prices for Group Venue Bookings 2013
Fees are per person in GBP and include VAT where applicable.
Pets - We regret that no pets are allowed with the exception of guide dogs.
Please note: These prices are for non-school groups and individuals. For prices for school groups, please contact us for a quote, as the prices vary due to the time of year, number of tutors and type of transport, therefore we quote a price based on an individual basis.
- daily rate £47 per person per night
- weekly rate (Sunday evening to Saturday breakfast) £275 per person per week
- for those on a 5 day sailing course (Sunday evening to Friday breakfast, including lunches for sailing) £158 per person per week
- Dinner, Bed and Breakfast £37 per person per night
- Bed and Breakfast £28 per person per night
SupplementsWe have a limited number of rooms for single or twin occupancy or twin with en-suite facilities — prices are per person per night.
- Twin en-suite £9
- Twin room £6
- Single room £6
Discounts for groupsDuring school holidays we welcome groups from churches and youth organisations. For group sizes of greater than 30 we can offer large discounts on our published fees for individuals.
Discounts for individualsFor a family of 4+ booking a residential activity holiday (minimum 5 nights) they will receive a 12.5% discount.
Day Conferences and MeetingsMedina Valley Centre can offer conference and meeting facilities for both residential and non-residential guests. Please contact us for a quote and availablitiy.
- Full board per day with use of facilities, to include dinner, bed and breakfast, morning coffee with biscuits and afternoon tea with cake
- Day Conference from 09.30 hrs to 16.30 hrs, full use of facilities with lunch, morning coffee with biscuits & afternoon tea with cake
- Small Meetings It is sometimes possible to hire a meeting room for morning/afternoon without the requirement for lecture equipment or lunches. Snacks/drinks/meals can be provided at extra cost.