Making a BookingWe recommended you have a look around our website at the different courses we offer. We are flexible, and the courses on our website are sample programmes that can be adapted to your group, so please contact us for an informal discussion about your requirements.
To Make a Booking
1. Make a provisional bookingContact Medina Valley Centre to discuss your requirements and the dates you want. We will then pencil in your group and send you a booking form to confirm the details, price and the deposit required.
2. Confirm bookingYour booking will be confirmed and secured when you return the booking form and the deposit.
3. Information PackWe will then send you a Planning Information Pack and your invoice
4. Discussion with the Field TutorA field tutor will contact you to discuss and confirm your programme for your visit.
5. Final PaymentThe final payment is payable 8 weeks before your visit and a confirmation of your final numbers. The Travel Form and Pupil Information (included in the Planning Information Pack) need to be with us 2 weeks before your visit.
6. Group visits the Centre
Pre-visit - We offer a pre-visit to the centre for staff to see the facilities and discuss the programme, if required
Transport - We have a minibus that can hold 16 passengers. We also have links with local bus companies and can arrange your transport whilst on the Island.