* NEW FOR AUTUMN 2019! *
We are excited to announce that we are now taking bookings for our Wildlife Walking Holidays, beginning August 2019.
Join us and take the opportunity to explore the rich variety of the Isle of Wight’s unique natural heritage, including 60 miles of unspoilt coast and diverse habitats.
- Beautiful landscapes, rich in wildlife
- Experienced wildlife guide with a wealth of local knowledge
- Time to relax and enjoy your surroundings
- Full board accommodation in a field study centre on the banks of the Medina Estuary
- All transport provided on the Island
To book, please call 01983 522195 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
28th October – 2nd November
to be publicised shortly
£350 per person in a shared room
£370 per person for single occupancy
10% discount for group bookings of 10 persons or more
The Lodge is in the grounds of the main Centre and is accessed by a wooden staircase.
Each room has an en-suite shower and WC.
6 Rooms have double bunk beds.
2 Rooms have single beds.
Meals are served in the dining room in the field study centre.
Want a PDF copy of the key information? Download our leaflet here.